Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my slip from Sat nite in Gainsville,Kinda hard to see,60' 1.492,1/8th 5.883 at 125.86,and 1/4 8.979 at 155.69,Im running a 35 shot and that was the only pass I got to make,there really strict on nhra licence so they kicked me off.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you run in the 9's or faster than a 6.40 in the 8th you have to have a nhra licence.Its a pain in the ass to run at Gainsville's track

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The 1 pass and kicked-off is always something to be proud of ;)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If you run in the 9's or faster than a 6.40 in the 8th you have to have a nhra licence.Its a pain in the ass to run at Gainsville's track
At my track I know all the stage guys so I get away with it since many times when my clutch acts up(adjustment) I stay in the 10s....but If I extend my bike I'm done I will get deep into the 9s not high 9s...no doubt they will bitch and make me get my license :badteeth:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good on ya mate :cool:
it has more in it fore sure and yeh licence sucks over here under 10sec you need unlimited andra licence + log book and medical each year, and now that i run 8z i cant race at the strret meets as 9.0 is the fastest allowed wtf? only test n tunes and events now miss racing every wednsday
neways great work dude

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
8s thats what im talking about GOOD JOB:thumbsup: anything done to your motor

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Great Job!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
At my track I know all the stage guys so I get away with it since many times when my clutch acts up(adjustment) I stay in the 10s....but If I extend my bike I'm done I will get deep into the 9s not high 9s...no doubt they will bitch and make me get my license :badteeth:
Not to jack your thread, But Blue are you considering extending it to drag race more... I would like to see what you can do on an extended bike!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Not to jack your thread, But Blue are you considering extending it to drag race more... I would like to see what you can do on an extended bike!
No plans as of yet....if the 10R would stop being such a bully on the top end or at least stop hanging with the big boys I may...it just doesn't make sense to do so for a recreational drag racer. I already know by racers on my track with a 10R compared to my mods and when they ran stock what would most likely happen...meaning If I extend... by history when I beat them stock WB and now they went loong what to expect because we weigh the same 200lbs plus and exact mods or really NO mods from the show room floor other than that the drag mods like lower,strap and go....but NOW extended the 10Rs on my track go 9.5s with HEAVY rider and NON prepped TRACK.

Also, It would mean I can't drag on Wed. Night fun drags anymore unless I get my NHRA license....that will suck Wed. Night only costs $15..yes not a prepped track on Wed. but can't beat the price and fun.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
congrats on the awesome pass!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts