Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was bored and I decided to go for a little ride. I just went out in the country and made a loop back towards town. I decided to ride thru some of the upper end neighborhoods and dream of living in one of those houses or having that much money. I am following a white bmw and we come up to the stop sign. I am about 5 feet back from the car and towards the passenger side of the car. The car was pulled up kinda sideways like he was going to turn right. Well these two girls are walking down the sidewalk to my right I was checking out there asses. All of the sudden I feel something hit my leg and stomache. I turned real fast and looked and it was the mirror from the car in front of me. He just decided to start backing up and his mirror damn hit me. His windows were down and he looks at me and says "Sorry". I politely said back "Your lucky you didnt run me over or I would own your ass!" What the heck is the matter with people? The first time I have probably ever ridden my bike and not been speeding or breaking the law in anyway and I get hit.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Glad you survived your encounter. :thumbsup:
What!? You expect someone driving a BMW to actually know how to drive? I'm shocked he even acknowledged he was at fault by saying sorry. Usually it's more like you shouldn't have been behind him and it's your fault. As you can tell I have a very low opinion of BMW drivers based on what I see around here.
Of course you realize, had he run over you, the police probably would have ticketed you.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no he didn't hit the bike amazingly...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
thats it?.........just ."sorry"..............?.............you shoulda doubled over in pretend pain and really screwed with them!!..lol..........If it even put a scratch on the bike.......they would be writing a check!!............glad you are ok though..and yeah......imagine if they woulda backed right over ya!!...........I know!!..people!!........what the hell is wrong with some of them?.........freakin idiots!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id still sue lol what kinda bmw? im sure they could spare it :badteeth:
it looked a year or two old...i think it was a 330i or something? they all look the same to me and they are a dme a dozen around here

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would have rated the asses a 9 outa 10...they were super nice let me tell ya

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
a brush with death for shure well at least u were havein good thoughts at the time. Watch out for the other guy. or girl or ass.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
No offense luck, but I am not sure who is more at fault. Sure, he should have not backed up...sure, he should have seen you...

BUT...how did he get beside you without you knowing it? Unless they make cars different in NC, the mirror is to the front of the front door...so how did they get the rear bumper, the trunk, and the door (doors if it was a 4 door) past you to where you didn't know the freaking car was beside you until the mirror hits you? :headshake

Dude...talk about a lack of awareness on both sides.

However...I am very happy that you were not hurt and your bike was not damaged. Please be careful, dude.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No offense luck, but I am not sure who is more at fault. Sure he should have not backed up...sure he should have seen you...

BUT...how did he get beside you without you knowing it? Unless they make cars different in NC, the mirror is to the front of the front door...so how did they get the rear bumper, the trunk, and the door (doors if it was a 4 door) past you to where you didn't know the freaking car was beside you until the mirror hits you? :headshake

However...I am very happy that you were not hurt and your bike was not damaged. Please be careful, dude.
well, I wear earplugs and also if you think about it...how quiet are those cars or any car when you back up about 1 mph? they dont make any noise at all...like i said his car was kinda sideways so thats how he got the bumper, truck, rear doors, and the mirror hit me...well if you are stopped at a stop sign you really dont expect to have someone just back into you

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I know he was hipmotized by those asses they get me sometime when i was married my wife would slap me and i would come out of it.:lol:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
No offense luck, but I am not sure who is more at fault. Sure, he should have not backed up...sure, he should have seen you...

Grease...look who name on the post...that should explain it!!!:lol::lol:

Just for the record Chad....Im glad you are alright and the bike is too.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
well, I wear earplugs and also if you think about it...how quiet are those cars or any car when you back up about 1 mph? they dont make any noise at all...like i said his car was kinda sideways so thats how he got the bumper, truck, rear doors, and the mirror hit me...well if you are stopped at a stop sign you really dont expect to have someone just back into you
I wasn't suggesting anything about hearing the car, I was just wondering how a white car got past your vision...and yes...I would not expect someone to be backing up from a stop sign.

Grease, he was lookiig back and right, Im sure its plenty possible to not see them comin from the front and left of ya ! :lol: :thumbsup: Im glad you're ok too though luckz
I know he said that he was looking right...but if he was looking to the rear as well...then I can see that. If that is the case, luck, I apologize for my post.

I know he was hipmotized by those asses they get me sometime when i was married my wife would slap me and i would come out of it.:lol:
I never have to worry about that...I am too afraid of my wife to get caught looking... :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts