Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
new mods or just more seat time? helluva time too!

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new mods or just more seat time? helluva time too!
just getting comfy with the bike. Judging by internet posts it doesn't sound all that great, but in reality I was pretty competitive with other bikes, the only bike that got me was a stretched zx14r with lots a mods by .2 seconds.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Comparing to internet times than yeah. Im not exactly that quick either, I went down the strip with the restriction of not being allowed over 100mph. Best run was I think 7.4. I was at like 75mph crossing the line. Topped first, went for the shift and just kept the clutch in. Probably would have been 7.3 at like 105 or so if I would have stayed in it.

Interesting angle to watch. I didnt figure out where the camera was until like 20seconds in lol. Good run still though. Seat time FTW

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Comparing to internet times than yeah. Im not exactly that quick either, I went down the strip with the restriction of not being allowed over 100mph. Best run was I think 7.4. I was at like 75mph crossing the line. Topped first, went for the shift and just kept the clutch in. Probably would have been 7.3 at like 105 or so if I would have stayed in it.

Interesting angle to watch. I didnt figure out where the camera was until like 20seconds in lol. Good run still though. Seat time FTW
I ran this 03gsxr like 10 times, my times went from 7.18 to 6.71 and he was just getting slower and slower till he gave up, said he was going to put some nos on his bike and race me again lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I ran this 03gsxr like 10 times, my times went from 7.18 to 6.71 and he was just getting slower and slower till he gave up, said he was going to put some nos on his bike and race me again lol
in 1/8th mi? haha! Ok, drop a tooth up front. Looked like you were killing him pretty bad to start with.

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
back from the track........... didn't improve my time, only ran 6.71 at 120mph, bike ran great, I didn't have enough balls to give it all it had, got some good vids though

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
back from the track........... didn't improve my time, only ran 6.71 at 120mph, bike ran great, I didn't have enough balls to give it all it had, got some good vids though
nice time man... your mph is on point :thumbsup: wat was your 60 on that pass ? oh and nice kill on the gixxer :eek:ccasion1 i was waitin on him to catch up to ya but dont look like that was goin to happen :lol:

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
best 60 were 1.848, if it was 1/4 mile would have put busses on the gixxer, and zx14............. didn't think I was going to pull on him, but guess they're not as fast as zx10rs lol

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Went again with degreed cams, bike ran great, I sucked at riding her again............. 6.80 at 121mph with 1.78 60'. Then spun like crazy, decided to call it a day, riding back home for 2hrs in 37deg weather sucked big time.

http://youtu.be/dMfkMxbtM1k

1 - 20 of 26 Posts