Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a great time, its really nice to do things like jump train tracks and speed bumps. Pop over curbs in a parking lot and have the option to "ride" of road if you want to. I have had it for a day now and cant stop! riding it! I have a feeling the 10 will be sitting for a while.

· Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
that thing looks like fun,

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally somebody on this forum woke up and bought a real supermoto..way different than the infamous DRZ sm from suzuki lol
Thanks I did PLENTY of research before I bought it. It was really between this and the DRZ, i really wanted a low maintenance powerful motard and this one hit it right on the money. Oil changes every 3k (but I will do it at 2k just like the 10r) and valve checks every 6k. Couldnt be happier with it, the guy I bought it from had a 440 DRZ all the bells and whistles and he let me ride it after I bought the KTM and the SMC just blew it out of the water!

· inappropriate
7,730 Posts
whats its top speed (just for street curiosity)?

i like it!

· Registered
374 Posts
it does look like fun. I wouldn't mind getting one, but I'd be up in the air between the KTM and the Aprilla.

· Registered
524 Posts
Nice bike. I just got rid of an 03 625 SMC. It was a fantastic bike. Rode the living crap out of that thing with ZERO maintenance cost. Only reason I sold it was that I was getting really stupid on it. Mile long wheelies, constant stoppies, bouncing off curbs, etc., etc. Serious fun but I was headed for trouble if I kept it. I had already outran the cops a "few" times and I think they were starting to get my number. Haha. You'll have a blast on that thing. Wish I would have kept mine. Congrats. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.