Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think my 10r is jealous??

2004 KTM 625 SMC, its an absolute blast!!
Akraprovic
SS lines
Brembo MC and Calipers
Airbox Mod
TPS Mod
and Completely street legal.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a great time, its really nice to do things like jump train tracks and speed bumps. Pop over curbs in a parking lot and have the option to "ride" of road if you want to. I have had it for a day now and cant stop! riding it! I have a feeling the 10 will be sitting for a while.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
You think my 10r is jealous??

2004 KTM 625 SMC, its an absolute blast!!
Akraprovic
SS lines
Brembo MC and Calipers
Airbox Mod
TPS Mod
and Completely street legal.

Finally somebody on this forum woke up and bought a real supermoto..way different than the infamous DRZ sm from suzuki lol

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that thing looks like fun,

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally somebody on this forum woke up and bought a real supermoto..way different than the infamous DRZ sm from suzuki lol
Thanks I did PLENTY of research before I bought it. It was really between this and the DRZ, i really wanted a low maintenance powerful motard and this one hit it right on the money. Oil changes every 3k (but I will do it at 2k just like the 10r) and valve checks every 6k. Couldnt be happier with it, the guy I bought it from had a 440 DRZ all the bells and whistles and he let me ride it after I bought the KTM and the SMC just blew it out of the water!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
whats its top speed (just for street curiosity)?

i like it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
it does look like fun. I wouldn't mind getting one, but I'd be up in the air between the KTM and the Aprilla.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice bike. I just got rid of an 03 625 SMC. It was a fantastic bike. Rode the living crap out of that thing with ZERO maintenance cost. Only reason I sold it was that I was getting really stupid on it. Mile long wheelies, constant stoppies, bouncing off curbs, etc., etc. Serious fun but I was headed for trouble if I kept it. I had already outran the cops a "few" times and I think they were starting to get my number. Haha. You'll have a blast on that thing. Wish I would have kept mine. Congrats. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
nice:thumbsup:I'll be more impressed if you can tell me what KTM stands for:wink:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
heres a hint its the name of the 2 founders and the town were they are based

·
Registered
32 Posts
supermotos are killer fun. especially the open class ones. I've had my husky 576 since 05. wish I would have gotten something with electric start though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whats its top speed (just for street curiosity)?

i like it!
I will let you know tomorow when I get it plated, i took it out for 5 min today (not plated yet) just bangin the gears to get a feel for it and it has no problem cruising at 70mph in 5th gear low RPMS. I dare to say it will hit 90 with ease!:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts