Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Got a brand new tire!!

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  abzx10r 
#1 · (Edited)
09 zx10r=tire=video HA HA

I got a new tire and right after took it out to a lot of these little round a bouts and corners with some straights...I had at max 25 miles on her when the video was taped. ON TOP OF I DIDN'T HAVE ANY GEAR OR BUCKS ON hence my high knee :crackup: This is the first time I have ever seen a video of my self on any bikes I have owned...Got a billion pictures but never a video. Thanz to my boy pepe its a first...

Tell me how you all like it...2009 zx10r

details about these are. They are round a bouts and this one is not a circle but more of a oval, very hard to explain but they have these going left and right in my town...Very different, lived in a lot of places but never had one of these HAHA...max speed is only about 45mph in this one due to its size. Theres about 10 of these in all different sizes along with two that go right and I mean traffic goes left into it and travels right!!

#3 · (Edited)
haha, it's like a hidden secret!! Naw its right across the road from my house on pga blvd. But how a friend I do it is, we start up in tequesta ride the back roads which are some cool rights and lefts to jupiter then take central threw to maplewood and hit all the little backroads there then take out all 3 round a bouts from there, make a right on hood take that down to all 5-6 other round abouts which two run right and theres a lot of bad ass corners in between. We try to stay away from this place during the day cause we respect that there are homes in the area of these places...

Where do you live man, I'm off friday, saturday, sunday and were riding out on this same loop but with the jupiter island and pratt whitney shit added...Should be a solid 50-60 mile loop with a couple stops for food and shit talking

Did I meet you out at the shell? are you the one with the two brothers welded on to the boz headers? I think I raced you in a little roll on?

#10 ·
Where do you live man, I'm off friday, saturday, sunday and were riding out on this same loop but with the jupiter island and pratt whitney shit added...Should be a solid 50-60 mile loop with a couple stops for food and shit talking
I gotta get you to ride w/ me. I may have to go up there next weekend to see whats up. Let me work on that. But now, you gotta try and take off one Thursday night and ride down with me and the Miami crew. We'll show you what it means to "blow by lights". :mrgreen:

#11 · (Edited)
lol, this is what I ended up doing when you went to orlando and the wife let me sleep!! I'll try but its very hard at where I work. There's only ME AND ONE other person that do my job hence I work like a bitch!!

Thanks SOLARZX I really thought I'd get more posts saying why arent you putting your knee down and ripping it up and all the squid shit postings lol. Just how it says, just go a new tire + no gear= me riding 60%ish :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.