Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer need it because i moved out of Flint, MI (thank God). bought new in June 09 only thing it needs is some velcro with adhesive backing for mounting on your bike. easy install, the pager is a nice option for when you are inside a bar or have it parked in the street. Check out the website for more info: http://www.bikesax.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=ALGR7017

$100 plus shipping. PM me a zip and i will give you a shipping quote using usps ground. i deal with paypal only, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Interested in any trades? I'm moving from Indy back to Flushing, MI in the next month but will be up there this week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$90 and i'll pay for shipping. have the entire kit including instructions sitting out waiting to ship.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How many decibels loud does the manual/instructions say it is? 110dB? 120dB? My ol' Scorpio alarm from back in the day had a 120dB alarm and volume was only decent under seat/bodywork...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its 120 db. i mounted mine in the tail section and it was decently loud.... the pager is real loud. woke me up from upstairs one night. google some reviews on the alarm, its legit. check out the link at the top of the page for all the specs/details from a dealer

·
Registered
539 Posts
I may be interested once I get paid and see if I got some extra $$$ leftover, let you know in a few days if you don't sell it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts