Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being from Canada I find this especially funny.....

Go to google, type "failure" into the search box......then click "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Maybe this is old news...but as mentioned before I am from Canada :badteeth:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
"I'm feeling lucky" would impart a sense of randomness to the process, but it comes up the same every time. I'm sure google is non political. :crackup: Right? :crackup: I mean, come on... :crackup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Perhaps you are baiting, but the "I'm feeling lucky" button takes you to the top hit, which would normally be shown first on the search page. Nothing random about it.

Worse still, by the page rank mechanism, the more people go there through google, the higher it rises in the list.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Captain Jack said:
Perhaps you are baiting, but the "I'm feeling lucky" button takes you to the top hit, which would normally be shown first on the search page. Nothing random about it.

Worse still, by the page rank mechanism, the more people go there through google, the higher it rises in the list.
You're right! Didn't know that about Google. Really would have thought that there would be a random element to it. As in "get lucky". Not be lucky that the first item would be the one you're looking for. "Shazam", as the great intellect Gomer Pyle would say.

·
Registered
314 Posts
the failure part would be funny if it wasnt so true. And then we will probably have some Austrian B grade actor for 4 years after Bubba. Ya!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
vegemite said:
the failure part would be funny if it wasnt so true. And then we will probably have some Austrian B grade actor for 4 years after Bubba. Ya!
AAAnold can't run. Little clause in the Constitution prohibiting non-US born citizens from being elected President.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
gpz1100 said:
AAAnold can't run. Little clause in the Constitution prohibiting non-US born citizens from being elected President.
And let's hope it stays that way. There has been talk of trying to change that so that Arnold can run.
Better not happen- bunch of mindless idiot, star worshipers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's kinda like this one...type in french military victories, click I'm feeling lucky, and then click on the supplied link.

I always liked that one.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
And let's hope it stays that way. There has been talk of trying to change that so that Arnold can run.
Better not happen- bunch of mindless idiot, star worshipers.
:+1:
We need leadership, not CYA people who want to build monuments to themselves. I see it in local, state and federal levels. Very few real leaders, just those who have kissed the right butts and had there hands graced with the $$ from those who want to control from behind the curtain. Most of these guys (and gals) are mere puppets for the real power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts