Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Vendor
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines have been proven to take 20 feet out of a stop made at 100mp/h when compared to rubber brake hoses. This makes a set of Goodridge brake lines arguably the most cost-effective safety upgrade you can get for your motorcycle. The heavy-duty braided stainless steel hose construction of Goodridge brake lines resists expansion much better than conventional rubber lines thereby reducing the spongy feel at the lever when braking hard. This single attribute contributes greatly to increasing the efficiency of your motorcycle’s brake system by reducing the amount of effort needed at the lever to create effective stopping power. With an all-metal construction for every critical component, these brake lines easily resist abrasion and corrosion and are backed by Goodridge forever.

Superbike Pro Series lines are the same ones we’ve used on our own racebikes featuring 1-into-2 brake hose routing with one line coming off the master cylinder which goes to a T-fitting that divides the line off to each brake caliper. Made with black-coated stainless steel hoses and stainless steel fittings we have these for 2006-2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R models.

We trust these brake lines for use on many of our own motorcycles. Get a set for yourself by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext 804 for expert fitting advice and fast shipping. You can also email us with any questions you have. Send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with GOODRIDGE BRAKE LINES in the subject line and please be sure to specify the model and year of your motorcycle for accurate availability.

Goodridge Superbike Pro Racing Kits

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:smile:

·
Registered
653 Posts
cost for 08 shipped to 33837

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cost on '04-'05 front shipped to 53703? Thanks :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2 Posts
2011 ZX10R with ABS (ABS) - Full Superbike Pro Series

I need full set of Superbike Pro Series for 2011 ZX10R with ABS (I think lines differ between non-ABS). Can you please quote everything I need deliverd to 94024. Thanks!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Price for front and rear shipped to 32571. Is silver available? Or just black?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts