Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some goodies in the mail today.

Thought I'd share where i mounted my speedohealer.

Thanks again Superbike Supply

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
SBS rocks.... I just got a speedo healer not to long ago and love it... I wanna try the new DS GI from Healtech...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok i got a few ? Is $275 a good price for a full dyno tune. Is there someone I can give my specs to and they can give me a map?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah thats pretty fair. they range from 250-350..... As long as they are atleast a reputable tuner then I'd say so but some guys will throw in a map check it and let her go.... most performance people actually will gain with tuners are your low and mid range throttle...

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah thats pretty fair. they range from 250-350..... As long as they are atleast a reputable tuner then I'd say so but some guys will throw in a map check it and let her go.... most performance people actually will gain with tuners are your low and mid range throttle...
Yea, 275 is a decent price. Here in Ft Worth, TX, Cycle Werkz will dyno your bike, then tune, then dyno after. You get the dyno sheets as well. IMO better than pre-loaded maps.---I've gone that route before, and there were still some flat spots in power ban. GL with your new toys !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts