Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice vid... just finished ripping it to my computer from youtube. thanks! Hey, so what were the people on the R1 forum saying about the 'new' 10?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Cool, Im actually glad its the same bike...I dont feel the need to get a new bike since its basically the same bike for 2010. 2011 will be interesting

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Cool, Im actually glad its the same bike...I dont feel the need to get a new bike since its basically the same bike for 2010. 2011 will be interesting
and im hoping ill be as impressed with the 2011 that i am with my 3rd gen '09...this bike is fuggin awesome!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
and im hoping ill be as impressed with the 2011 that i am with my 3rd gen '09...this bike is fuggin awesome!!!!
I agree... every time I come home from an awesome ride I just think to myself... God I love this bike. It HAS to be the most fun bike!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
i couldn't agree more...well said

I just put a new DIABLO CORSA III on the rear. WOW this bike is just f-ing amazing. Pulled a nice smooth wheelie at 60 MPH felt like I was crossing the line a "Velencia"; :lol:

This bike makes me want to get a heated jacket and gloves

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Nice vid... just finished ripping it to my computer from youtube. thanks! Hey, so what were the people on the R1 forum saying about the 'new' 10?
The dude that posted it was thinking about getting one. His post started out like this: You guy might flame me for this but I'm thinking of getting this bike. Some liked it and some had negative comments. I always find brand loyal guys that hate other manufacturers kinda funny. I've had a hell of a lot more Kawie's than Yamaha's or other brands and pretty much like all types of bikes. I can usually find a model that I like in any of the big four. Most of the liter bikes are so close in specs these days I usually buy the one that looks the best (IMO) and has the best fit for my size. That's why I brought the bike I presently own. I know it has a bad rap for being a little weak down low but with the right setup and a dyno tune that problem is not worth talking about. I guess what I'm trying to say is, ride what you like and don't give a fuck about what other people think.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I just put a new DIABLO CORSA III on the rear. WOW this bike is just f-ing amazing. Pulled a nice smooth wheelie at 60 MPH felt like I was crossing the line a "Velencia"; :lol:

This bike makes me want to get a heated jacket and gloves
I just put a set of the same tires on mine. What a fucken difference in the every area, corners, breaking and overall grip.

Edit: I just pulled this pic off the R1 forum site and the dude said he was getting one too. That HP rating is at the crank, not the RW right:dontknow: There is a thread going on over there about the new BMW which is one of the few manufactures I don't like. I think all of their bikes are fairly ugly and the people that buy them act like they have a stick up there ass. I do have to admit though, their new sport bike (S1000RR) has some serious power and nice features. It looks good from the side but I hate the front view.

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
cool video, the music playing when the bike was on track was gay though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts