Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran a 5.59 off the trailer but the track closed early todAy and only got 3 passes in before close. 5.4x is within reach,my hands were so cold I could barely feel the damn clutch but I made the best of it.air temp was 50 deg tonight during this pass.im gonna be able to make it out one more time before XMAS break and plan on breaking into the 5.4x club.bike felt like a monster tonight...I could feel it loading the suspension between shifts

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,648 Posts
I love this time of year as well! Bike runs so much better in the cooler air. :ayyy:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Nice 60', what kind of gearing are you running?

Cool weather has arrived here too...been in the teens and 20's past few days and currently snowing. This time of year makes me jealous of you guys down south. Our track closed in Oct and won't open again until April.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice 60', what kind of gearing are you running?

Cool weather has arrived here too...been in the teens and 20's past few days and currently snowing. This time of year makes me jealous of you guys down south. Our track closed in Oct and won't open again until April.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
-2 +4 currently it's turned out to be the perfect gear for me,I tried -2 +6 but it was too much for my wheelbase.track is open for two more Sundays and then will be closed for Xmas. I'm very confident I'll pull a 5.4x outta the bike next outing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts