Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some really good sticky back velcro. The problem I have is that most of the velcro I have used is does not have a good sticky back part. It always seems to come off. What do some of you guys use on the back side to keep the strips from peeling off the surface.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need it to mount my gear indicator and lap timer pickup. The stick back always seems to detach from the surface when I am on the track. The velcro is fine it is the stick back part that sucks.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Go to any Radio Shack and ask for super hi strength hook and loop fastener. It won't pull off.

They sell 2 types, regular velcro and the super hi strength stuff.

JJ

·
Registered
591 Posts
Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get Industrial velcro. We use it to hold down keyboards in an industrial setting and it takes a screwdriver wedge between the hook and loop to separate them.
how does the sticky backing stick? is it durable and not peel up?

im looking for something to hold down a power commander. i dont like that cheap piece if shit little velcro strip they give you.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I bought some velcro to hold my HID kits up and they fell off shortly after...I know it was 3M velcro but not sure which...gonna have to look into getting something better I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts