Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some SS brake lines. Which should I get without a heavy price tag? Anyone make them on here? FAF....! Need some of 06 10.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I don't think anyone has made them but Galfer and HEL seem to be the most popular. A few have Fren Tubo lines I believe. I would post up in the sponsor section for prices on different SS lines for your bike and see what brands they have and how much they cost.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I have Galfer. Will get Spiegler if I ever get another set. No reason, just wanna try them. :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
HEL is what I have. Excellent quality and customer service.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I saw a clip somewhere, maybe sportbiketrackgear.com, where they used a forklift and one spiegler line to lift a liter bike in the air. Not sure how they attached the line to the bike but either way it was enough to make my mind up. Spiegler makes alot of quality products

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Hel is difficult to find. I'm happy with Galfer and Spiegler-they have best colors to chose from.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hel is difficult to find. I'm happy with Galfer and Spiegler-they have best colors to chose from.
I though so too but I got them directly from the UK and from the time I ordered till the time they got to my door was 10 days!!! Now its even better as HEL now has a US distributor:
http://www.h-e-lusa.com/
Check them out!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
goodridge here too. been using thier lines for years.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Goodridge - good lines, great price... so far my fav and what i'm running right now.

Galfer Superbike - great lines, a bit more pricey but the compression nut at the caliper-end of the brake line is not the toughest thing out there. I had one crack right through on me. No more Galfer lines for this kid.

Spiegler - A bit more pricey but the swivel end fittings and quality appeal to me. I'm building a new brake system and i'll be getting Spiegler lines from Sportbiketrackgear.com.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got a brand new in package set of galfer front and rear i will sell you for $125.. Color black for an 2006/2007

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I ordered Galfers from Superbike Supply (Sponser here). Brad was very helpful in my order. Get some new pads while you're doing your lines!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Goodridge - good lines, great price... so far my fav and what i'm running right now.

Galfer Superbike - great lines, a bit more pricey but the compression nut at the caliper-end of the brake line is not the toughest thing out there. I had one crack right through on me. No more Galfer lines for this kid.

Spiegler - A bit more pricey but the swivel end fittings and quality appeal to me. I'm building a new brake system and i'll be getting Spiegler lines from Sportbiketrackgear.com.
Galfer superbike on mine. impressed so-far but shit i'll have to keep a eye on that flair nut issue.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I ordered Galfers from Superbike Supply (Sponser here). Brad was very helpful in my order. Get some new pads while you're doing your lines!!!
I did the same thing. Brad cut me a good package deal, and great costumer service:+1:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts