Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you guys paid for euro front's and integrated tail light. I've seen prices all over the place so I'm wondering how you guys have done. Or for that matter do you have either to sell? I would prefer amber fronts of clears if you got em'.

Thanks gentlemen

Mark

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
they just came out with the carbon looking euros. there niiiice about $70

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
05ZixxR... how bright are they?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
the tail light provides more than enough brightness for me...but if your concerned w/ the turn flashes being better seen you could try the provided resistors to slow down the flash....i didnt even bother tryn as i felt it was fine w/o

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
so I take it they dont come with the diodes then...

I'm mainly worried about how bright..I like the look. Mind sending me a pic of your tail section...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey champ, they don't have any info or pics up in RE: to the 10. Is it just a taillight with everything in it or do you have to do something crazy like do it yourself?

Thanks guys.

Mark

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
ok..my question about the flasher..who makes the one that flashes for a few seconds..then goes solid?? I have not been able to find it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
youlose said:
What have you guys paid for euro front's and integrated tail light. I've seen prices all over the place so I'm wondering how you guys have done. Or for that matter do you have either to sell? I would prefer amber fronts of clears if you got em'.

Thanks gentlemen

Mark

I got my front euro's, Integrator light kit, and a bunch of other stuff from:

http://store.58cycle.com/

They have the euro's for: 72.95
They have the integrator kit for: 84.95

Found this site to be very good and organized. They have a bunch of aftermarket stuff that you can get for the zx10r and you can search for all the stuff by simply selected the make & model for your bike.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
youlose said:
Hey champ, they don't have any info or pics up in RE: to the 10. Is it just a taillight with everything in it or do you have to do something crazy like do it yourself?

Thanks guys.

Mark
MD Wright is the manufacturer. They made the original Signal Integrator. I had real luck with that unit on my 9R so I went with them on the 10. I had to remove my rear brake unit and the rear turn signal and ship it to them. Yes the bike was down for 1 week. They modify the unit and return it to you. They reuse the rear turn signal leads and wire them in. No additional bulbs are used and no amber bulbs installed. It it a totally stock look. The outside 2 bulbs will bling when the signal is turned on. It is totally plug n play. Since they used the stock leads, installation is 10 minute job. No splicing wires or anything. Little pricey. $119 or so but at the time there were no other units out there. I like the stock look it does not look like a half ass hack job. I would def do it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts