Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey thinking about ordering the new exhaust and was wondering if anyone new much about it. i heard its really loud but if harleys can get away with straights i should be good. like em loud anyway!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Go to www.bozbros.com and click on 'hardware' - the dyno charts aren't bad, looks like no PC used. And "the full Moira system, which comes equipped with a slightly more "urban-friendly" removable pocket-core" so it would only be as loud as you make it. I would highly recommend the not-loud option.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
If you TiVo'd the Daytona races, there were several commercials for BozBros stuff. Looks more cruiser-ish to me with the slash-cut tips but to each their own I guess.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I wanna know how much the pocket core helps?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I have one on my bike right now the pocket core is not the same as they show on the website. it doesnt help much at all. It is very loud. If anyone wants it let me know 575 and its yours Ive made 6dyno passes with it and thats all.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
is that with or without the pocket core? why you getting rid of it sweetride? You only just got it... any pics with the fairings on?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
its dum loud with a baffler thats makes it quiter than the the pocket core they give u. bike with no tuning made 157 bike made 149 before installed have a big lean dip in the power band. I didnt think it was going to be as loud as it is. I'm not big on loud pipes i thought i woiuld try it out so if anyone wants it let me know. Ill see if ihave any picks with the panel on tonight im at work now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boz exhaust

hey i got my boz system put on and it is loud but good sounding loud. the pocket core knocks off about 2 to 3 dcb not much. there is a notice in power increase but like said before there is a small drop in midrange but shes made to run wide open anyways! but i am happy with it.i will try to get some pics up guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm thinking that exhaust my zx-10r -06 and my friend r1 -05. But i am afraid it is too loud in the street bike. Can u compare boz bros noice some other exhaust example yoshimura,akrapovic, is that much louder?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts