Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Holy shiat!!! is that a V4 500 2 stroke batman!!!!!!! can you imagine what that fugger sounds like?!! has to run like a bat outta hell too! i honestly think i popped a half chub just now!
I like these guys reply..
"I would sell off my extra organs for that, anybody need a kidney I'm O pos."
"would you accept a left nut as payment?"
:lol::lol::lol:..that thing is saaaaaaaweet!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
those bikes are the devil!!!! have you ever watched them race? they will highside you OVER the moon with out warning!:eyecrazy:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
those bikes are the devil!!!! have you ever watched them race? they will highside you OVER the moon with out warning!:eyecrazy:
I started to watch the GP's back when they ran the 500cc 2 strokes and before there was any of that sissy traction control and all that other BS:bs:....i never understood how those cats could ride the piss out of those monsters and not die on a daily basis!!! slide it into corners on the brakes and slide out of the corners on the gas!! i still have some dvd's of races i got from the world wide web and from time to time i will watch them just to remind me of how nuts those dudes are and how it use to be.....those fukers are on a whole other level of crazy that 99.9% of us won't even scratch the surface of. bad mofo's!!!!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea, forget about traction control, those things are evil fast. too bad that particular bike doesnt look like it was taken care of in the best way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts