Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Good LOR!

2K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Patrick 
#1 ·
3 lbs, sounds pimp...

Butt hurts... :lol:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
yep got the same one, pipe is same length and size as a racefit basically. I know the core size is 2.25" for the level one; racefit might be 2.5" but still level one for half the price is worth ever penny. Thats the 10" can right? You might here from members that there is a mod to put your lowerfairing back on there where the pre muffler box was/ boom box but I lost mine at about 120mph one day so just think are you ever going to be mad if it falls off, just keep that in mind

#4 ·
Nice

#8 ·
you already sell the exhaust I bet ronnulph right lol!!! I'm looking into a racefit maybe, but might just buy a full system like you cause I dont really feel like making my own headers, to much time and I dont have any to spare...hows that leo sound compared to are level one exhaust's jw, real question how much did you gain on the hp and torque side of things?

#10 ·
Sweet sound and even sweeter deal.
I love mine on my 04 but I think they look like ass on the 3rd gens.
If they bent the midpipe to raise the pipe up and bolt it on with an exhaust hanger, it would be a winner in my book.
Cheers.

#14 · (Edited)
Must ask whats so good about a race fit, its only a slip on, any full system will put it to shame. There nice but over rated, I was looking into making a full system racefit for my bike but just ran threw the cost of materials and my time out in my garage welding and I'm better off with a full system

#19 ·
here is a question for you I like the look of that exhaust but what are the chances of powder coating the pipes all black. I have the blue also and want as much black as possible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.