Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i have been diggin and diggin for parts teck on my new zx636 and cant find shit for teck info. pipes well its akro or laser and well everything else comes with tag brackets and blinkers... IM BUILDING A RACE bike!!! info for pc3's and other stuff is just as slack. Now i can find plenty of shit for blingin out the zx6 but nothin on building hp or handleing.. I mean i aint ready to buy just yet due to my recent purchase but damn next month or so..... this pisses me off. oh well i guess everybike cant have a forum like this. and the first one to recomend the squid forum kawiforums gets shot in the foot

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I am willing to bet that the 6R has more than enough power and handling for about 90% of people. Why waste $$ on parts when you could put it towards tires and tracktime?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Thats the ticket phastone. That and entry fees, tires, etc.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tires=free
Track time FREE
give HP and shock damn it!lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
sczx10r said:
Tires=free
Track time FREE
give HP and shock damn it!lol

more hp for the 636 or 600 rr??

in either case

the zx6rr with filter full akro system kawi race kit ecu and will get around 130 hp

The race ecu kills the flat spot at 11,500 a guy is having it done at my buddies shop.
I've already got dibs when he sells it.
The 636 is supposed to be the same but you have to add the kawi race cams as well.
Smiley

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
avdigigeek said:
more hp for the 636 or 600 rr??

in either case

the zx6rr with filter full akro system kawi race kit ecu and will get around 130 hp

The race ecu kills the flat spot at 11,500 a guy is having it done at my buddies shop.
I've already got dibs when he sells it.
The 636 is supposed to be the same but you have to add the kawi race cams as well.
Smiley
Thanks man....

I bought a 24ft trailer so if were going to jennings i will tow your bike and have it set up for you for $50... i can tow about 7 bikes. 6x50=300 track day is about 145. tires 1 set for two trackdays = 300 or 150 a day... FREE sponcership doesnt need to always come from a big company. just got to be smart about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts