Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so most of you know that yesterday (29th) was my bday...again singing the praises of my gf and being with someone who gets my addicition:

my bday consisted of a good dinner at a local joint with live music, a night out at a blues dive bar, a new pair of A* track pants and a card for time on the track...

yep...she's a keeper

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
got a GREAT gal there

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
so most of you know that yesterday (29th) was my bday...again singing the praises of my gf and being with someone who gets my addicition:

my bday consisted of a good dinner at a local joint with live music, a night out at a blues dive bar, a new pair of A* track pants and a card for time on the track...

yep...she's a keeper

...you are a lucky guy!! I hope you treat her as good!:thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hold on to her for SURE!.....lol..glad ya had a good time!!......

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
yep...she's a keeper
damn, all mine wants is for me to do projects around the house like a room addition, deck, pergolla, remodel every room in the house, new garage(well that was for me). i guess its a good thing i'm a carpenter.

oh btw she no likey my bike but don't bitch too much about it. sounds like a good b-day to me man :eek:ccasion1....29???:lol:

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn, all mine wants is for me to do projects around the house like a room addition, deck, pergolla, remodel every room in the house, new garage(well that was for me). i guess its a good thing i'm a carpenter.

oh btw she no likey my bike but don't bitch too much about it. sounds like a good b-day to me man :eek:ccasion1....29???:lol:
29th of april...the big 40

see what you need to do is get her her own bike...then all your worries will melt away...my girl rides an '07 CBR600RR so she understands...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts