Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cousin is looking to buy an 05 zx6r 9,000 miles its been down but runs good and everything seems good so far has a few scuffs through out fairings but nothing major the guy was asking for 3500 but i think hell take 3000 has a clear title opinions will be apreciated please

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think its a great price, I would buy one for this price in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
my cousin is looking to buy an 05 zx6r 9,000 miles its been down but runs good and everything seems good so far has a few scuffs through out fairings but nothing major the guy was asking for 3500 but i think hell take 3000 has a clear title opinions will be apreciated please
:rolleyes:

OMG, I tell you what, if your cousin doesn't want it, I may take it. Do you any pics of it? For $3000. I would be all over that. Thats my favorite version of the 6r too. In fact, Kawi was on point in 2005 all around. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
seems to be a really low price...doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with it but when you say the guy has a clear title to it are you sure that it's not a salvage title?....if its been laid down a couple of times you might want to make sure the frame is not bent....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea its my friends roommates bike he sayd he got the frame checked it rides normal i test rode it last night, i also saw the blue title he, fixed it on his own both times, the scratches are not even too bad ill take some pics tonite it needs alittle work like brakes and a battery but other than that its good it has black fairings but the tank is ti. if he takes the 3000 tonight well bring it home it will be my cousins first bike so i think its perfect for him to start.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
If the damage is mostly cosmetic and the engine is strong and the frame is straight, I say jump on it. The clean title is a plus also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts