Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found some shorty racing style levers on ebay from china that I would highly reccomend for anyone on a budget. they are most likely pazzo or crg knockoffs (no offence to the manufacturer intended), but are of high quality and the fit and finish are excellent. the best part........$56 shipped. for both. I just got them installed, and damn do they work good!

the only thing that may give some question is they are made from 7075 billet, so they are actually a bit wieghty, even possibly slightly heavier than the stockers. to some that may be an issue, but to me ($56 compared to $200.....you do the math) its a spot on bargain. I dont race, other than the occasional track day a couple times a year, so the function is more important to me at this point than the minor wieght difference. I highly reccomend these leavers to anyone wanting a little more performce at a smoking good deal.

this is the ebay store if anyone is interested:
http://myworld.ebay.com/firedragonbros2009/

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks good, I may have to try a set of these

*EDIT* just ordered them, black on black........I can't wait

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
im going to give them a shot, ive been looking for levers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
:eek:ccasion1

I was looking at these about a week ago wasn't sure if they were worth it. Thanks for the write up sir. Gonna order mine up tomorrow.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
got them installed and they fit absolutely perfect. adjustment is amazing. from just out on the fingertips, to almost touching the bars. no faring contact whatsoever. I am tickled green!:mrgreen:

here are a few pics installed:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm ordering the rearsets next round. the price on them is just stupid cheap, and if they are at least as good as the levers, you just cant beat it!

Reactions: shojivic

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i went to their store and all their levers are for 04-05 10r. that sucks, they are a great price and look great for the money

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just ordered these takes some time on shipping but I'll post a reveiw as soon as they come in. What ya think??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110548989675&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT
I ordered the same ones. Fit and finish was as good as the Pazzos I had on previous bikes. Can't beat the price. Becareful when ordering though, you can only get what is pictured. I specifed black levers with black adjusters and got black with red adjusters because that's all they got.

This is the best pic I've got of them installed.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I found some shorty racing style levers on ebay from china that I would highly reccomend for anyone on a budget. they are most likely pazzo or crg knockoffs (no offence to the manufacturer intended), but are of high quality and the fit and finish are excellent. the best part........$56 shipped. for both. I just got them installed, and damn do they work good!

the only thing that may give some question is they are made from 7075 billet, so they are actually a bit wieghty, even possibly slightly heavier than the stockers. to some that may be an issue, but to me ($56 compared to $200.....you do the math) its a spot on bargain. I dont race, other than the occasional track day a couple times a year, so the function is more important to me at this point than the minor wieght difference. I highly reccomend these leavers to anyone wanting a little more performce at a smoking good deal.

this is the ebay store if anyone is interested:
http://myworld.ebay.com/firedragonbros2009/
+1, my friend... good find, if nothing else, better than stock and cheaper!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i went to their store and all their levers are for 04-05 10r. that sucks, they are a great price and look great for the money
I have an 06, you just gotta look for them. they will show up again. I couldnt find any at first, then I sent a message to the store owner and after about a couple weeks, they showed up. just keep looking.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no. diferent mastercylinders.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts