Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some race style bodywork with the best possible fitment. I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm on my phone right now and couldn't search very well.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
I sent back several sets of cheap crap (namely godfathers) before settling on Attack good stuff:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another question would be, can I run race bodywork and adapt a light to work with it so I could still ride on the street? This is an 08.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Another question would be, can I run race bodywork and adapt a light to work with it so I could still ride on the street? This is an 08.
Yes, you can.. my friend took his race body work on his cbr600 and mounted a halogen bulb on the front of it. Looks like crap, but it works. As for good body work, take your pick of these four.... Attack, Shark Skinz, Armour, or Catalytic Composites, most everything else you find is gonna be junk!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Yes, you can.. my friend took his race body work on his cbr600 and mounted a halogen bulb on the front of it. Looks like crap, but it works. As for good body work, take your pick of these four.... Attack, Shark Skinz, Armour, or Catalytic Composites, most everything else you find is gonna be junk!
:+1:mine is set up for track and street 15 minutes and I'm ready for either one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts