Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, me and my girlfriend just found out last week that she is pregnant.. We have an appointment this afternoon for an ultrasound!! I'm so stoked that I can hardly breathe!!! Boy or Girl, it will grow up in the garage and on the track.. Man I feel blessed!!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That's AWESOME bro!!!!!! i know the feeling and there's nothing like it man! you have many good days ahead of you......maybe some bad ones too BUT the good outweigh them 10 fold!! congrats man and i'm happy for ya!!!:clap::ayyy:
there's nothing that will/can bring me to my knees like my daughters looks,some of the things she says, or the way i look at her now being 9 and STILL to this day see her as my "baby girl" i don't honestly think a person knows the true definition of love until you have had a child.....i would honest to god take a bullet for that little girl, without thought or question. that's damn good news man!!!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Man congrats! i just founnd out a month and a half ago myself, and im STILL super stoked to be a dad! awesome man!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Happy for ya man!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Congrats. I just had my first child (boy) two weeks ago and I'm looking at buying a Yamaha PW50 now and just keeping it around since 09 was the last year they were produced.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Your life will be changed forever. Congrats.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
bad ass bro, congrats!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Awesome bro Kids are fun, they will drive you crazy some times but they are still awesome

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
and diapers and shit.
:lol: Yeah but it goes by so damn fast you forget about all the bad stuff. Which is the ONLY explanation why anyone has more than one kid.

KAWBOY1056, congrats dude. Having a baby kinda sucks cause all they do is lay around and cry, eat, cry some more, poop, piss, cry some more, sleep and then it starts all over. But trust me it quickly passes and before you even realize it you've got this miniature person sitting there and you're talking to him like "so what you wanna do today dude, go to the park, go fishin', maybe the zoo, check out some trains, what?" and he's just like, " I dunno, let's just hang out". :lol: It's really great and a true blessing. There's nothing prouder than that feeling when he's born and you're trying to count all his fingers and toes and also be there for you're wife who you just witnessed actually push a live person out of the one orifice which more or less sometimes was the only reason you put up with her. You'll never look at it quite the same. Man i'm just kidding (not really), it's all good and you're in for a treat. Having a kid was by far the best thing i ever did. Best of luck and prayers sent.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts