1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:thefinger my 10 is worth more than barbie tits :lol:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Her boobs seem fine but a gym and face work would help..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Well like the ole saying goes...There is someone for everyone..Guess bike owner luvs her enuf to give up the GL for some barbie tits....Draw back with barbie tits though is that she will be showin them fake puppys off every chance she gets...Guess who thats gonna piss off, then they will argue and she will cheat and he will give her a divorce and buy a zx10...When he gets the 10 hes gonna scoop up somethin young with barbie tits installed..Best of both worlds then HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Well like the ole saying goes...There is someone for everyone..Guess bike owner luvs her enuf to give up the GL for some barbie tits....Draw back with barbie tits though is that she will be showin them fake puppys off every chance she gets...Guess who thats gonna piss off, then they will argue and she will cheat and he will give her a divorce and buy a zx10...When he gets the 10 hes gonna scoop up somethin young with barbie tits installed..Best of both worlds then HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
:eyecrazy: U just blew my mind

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Yep, she will then wear open, low cut shirts so boobs pop out. You stare, because they are popping out and looking GOOD, and husband gets bent and starts saying ": cover them up!" all the time.
My sister's friend got a nice set and I stare all the time because she is the definition of a barbie doll. Black leather pants, half top while riding on back of Dave's bike. If a woman buys boobs, it is to show off. Husband has NO right to get bent that other men stare.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Yep, she will then wear open, low cut shirts so boobs pop out. You stare, because they are popping out and looking GOOD, and husband gets bent and starts saying ": cover them up!" all the time.
My sister's friend got a nice set and I stare all the time because she is the definition of a barbie doll. Black leather pants, half top while riding on back of Dave's bike. If a woman buys boobs, it is to show off. Husband has NO right to get bent that other men stare.
1 exception is he was always opposed to a boob job and wanted her to keep em covered. but he should know what hes gettin in to and if youre not ok with how she is, GTFO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts