Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to goto the drag strip this weekend and i am bringing the 280z datsun with me to get some good times before i have to park it.I also thought what the hell might as well bring the 10r too since i lowered it(thanks to garszx10r) to see if i can dip into the 9's.I'll try and get vids hey dave could you host them for me if i get some?

·
Registered
287 Posts
martin 131 dragstrip is having an all bike race saturday I will be there
if you can make it just look for the black ZX10
I also have a 7x16 black enclosed trailor towed by a blue suburban

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the track in niles? If so that is one hell of a ride 5 hrs according to mapquest :shock:

·
Registered
585 Posts
scottymizt said:
is the track in niles? If so that is one hell of a ride 5 hrs according to mapquest :shock:
Scotty, call me and let me know what you run! Get some vids, I talked to my freind last night, going to try to get mine on his site.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well couldn't take the bike cuz of the recall but i did run the car and i got a best of [email protected] the damn thing just spins way to much i need better tires.I ran bfgoodrich g forces that where not to bad for traction but they where just to hard.I need some drag radials bad and i did get vids i just ahve to dl them and see if someone can host it for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts