Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas? I'm going back and forth on the topic about going to gas....if any of u guys would chime in on the pros and cons of gas I would appreciate it....also I would like to see some pics of the setups u guys have....thanks for info and time

·
Registered
571 Posts
Have not used it on a bike but have had two different two stage kits on my car for over 10 years. To me Nitrous is a lot safer to use than it use to be. With the internet you can read up on all kinds of setups and learn how to read your plugs to check your tunes. So many people have done the trial and errors so that helps a lot. Need to find some one close to your setup or what you wanting to do that can help and give pointers.

My car with two kits. I use the NOS Launcher to progressively bring in each kit.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I do not know how much you can spray on a bike. How much are guys spraying on bikes? Say stock internals vs modified internals? Just curious.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
dsabat's gen 2 zx10 on nitrous with gixx1300r spraybar tuned by livingood motorsports for mile and other lsr runs. believe shot reduced for actual run to about 80 hp. recorded 217 I think with ten pound bottle strapped behind him.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Going to the bottle

HI
I have been running a dry shot on my bike for about three years. I have upgraded from 0.4mm jet to a 1mm jet since.
Pros: Runs like hell - keep in mind that you will need extensions
Cons: Works on your rings over a period of time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts