Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a guy offer me some cash for frame and title and decided with the current market values of bikes I will part the thing out. Pics will be posted as I take the parts off. I also have alot of aftermarket setups like the r1/zx14 combo for brake setup along with the cbr 1000 calipers. Some after market parts that will be going are the power commander(sold), sato half system($225). Gilles rear axles adjusters blue kevlar brake lines both front and rear($100 shipped). maybe a brembo master that I have if I don't use it on new bike. the whole bike minus the frame and title is going to be parted out. all bodywork and tank are (sold). wheels and tires($600) (like new michelin pilot powers) Whole motor($1000.00 plus shipping) forks ($350) ,ram air is sold scotts is sold, pc3 is sold, sub frame is sold

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
shotgun on the clutch rearset stock if its on there
all i really need is the gear selector for my 06 636 i have to check on the compatability

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I am going to try and sell the bodyworks as a whole then if no luck I will start selling them in parts. The rear blue kevlar line is nib never put on

·
Registered
180 Posts
how about the chain guard, I call dibs. Shipping and cost to ky 41051

·
Registered
349 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
474 Posts
Want do you want for the speedometer,swingarm and rear rim? zip 62052