Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to prep the bike tonight and head out @ around 8:00am tomorow. The track " Maryland international raceway" opens up @ 10:00am but I wanted to get there early. I am thinking about leaving the 18 tooth sprocket up front to see how she runs but, I don't want to waste my time so I'll bring the 16 tooth just in case. I have a grudge race lined up with a buddy on an 03 g1k but I don't know if it will happen on sat or sun. If anyone gets a chance come to the race. There will be a ton of bikes and lots of good people. Hope to see ya'll there. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Enjoy and have fun.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
maze said:
I have to prep the bike tonight and head out @ around 8:00am tomorow. The track " Maryland international raceway" opens up @ 10:00am but I wanted to get there early. I am thinking about leaving the 18 tooth sprocket up front to see how she runs but, I don't want to waste my time so I'll bring the 16 tooth just in case. I have a grudge race lined up with a buddy on an 03 g1k but I don't know if it will happen on sat or sun. If anyone gets a chance come to the race. There will be a ton of bikes and lots of good people. Hope to see ya'll there. :eek:ccasion1
Good luck. :thumbsup: Go ahead and put the 16T on when you get there.:helmet:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ruthless Racing said:
Good luck. :thumbsup: Go ahead and put the 16T on when you get there.:helmet:
Yea I think that I am going to try to do it tonight. I just talked to a friend who said it would waste my time so we are going to try to get it all done by tomorrow morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts