Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pulled the trigger on this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230037559723 so I'll no longer be riding Kawi Green. I hope my fellow Team Green riders can forgive me and the Ti folks will welcome me!

I went this route because it would have cost me the same to replace the damaged plastic buying new. Now I can sell my green pieces to offset the cost of the Ti, so anyone needing green, let me know!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You will pick up a few extra horsepower just by swapping to titanium.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
lavudyar said:
Both in Turkey and Australia you have to let the authorities know and get the registration papers changed because of legal and insurance issues. I'm suprised in U.S. you can change colors just like that.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
:thumbsup: Now you will have a chance at keeping up w/ me Ray! Its in the owners manual that Ti is the fastest. I have dyno charts my friend! Nice buy!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
Both in Turkey and Australia you have to let the authorities know and get the registration papers changed because of legal and insurance issues. I'm suprised in U.S. you can change colors just like that.

This is America son, land of the free.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rocketracermike said:
that place is right here in the valley. Welcome to club.
Hey Mike - any chance you could run by and show Dave the 2 tail piece sections (the one between the front and rear seats and the one behind the rear seat)? Those seem to be the only pieces he can't find and he wasn't sure what they looked like.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts