Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the process of trading my 2014 for a 2016 and i want to make sure did didn't have any problem that could have been fixed on the 2017 18.

I know the trans recall and it has been done. I think the qs is only up vs up and down on 17-18?!?

Basycally it's a low miles bike under 20k km and is has yosh 3/4 ( not my favorite but it was quite nice in carbon with the tail farring also carbon, fender elim with integrated taillight , led light ,flashed but not sure if tuned but i think . 196whp ... bike is show room condition , its a dealer and he is giving me a honest price for my 45k km gen4 so if you guys say its fine i will do the trade !

thanks you !!

now for the bike itself compared to the gen4 what should i exept?!:nerd:

·
Registered
33 Posts
its a good step from the gen 4 to the gen5, my gen 5 has been totally reliable in the 3 years I've had it, and I have put a lot of klm's on it, 90,000 and still going strong , as for what's better, just about everything power handling brakes suspension electronics, it is a little heavier but mainly because of the cats and abs stuff, but it feels lighter and turns so much better

1 - 2 of 2 Posts