Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah... keep whoopin' that butt.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
These are my favorite "Stars"

*WARNING* Do Not open link at work or in front of your wife/gf/significant other!!! No nudity but you'll get busted :lol:
Stars

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Dallas may be referring to the Rockstar Energy Drink team Suzuki's success this weekend.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Ahhh a Dallas thread…. I did not see it and have piped in a few times on the Pit thread. Things are looking up… Modano is scoring, Turco is playing hot and Zubov is back….. and a 2-0 lead…. YA!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Ahhh a Dallas thread…. I did not see it and have piped in a few times on the Pit thread. Things are looking up… Modano is scoring, Turco is playing hot and Zubov is back….. and a 2-0 lead…. YA!
Game 2 was very exciting. The Stars are definitely looking strong.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I'm definitely not a hockey but after seeing their first playoff series win in 5 yrs....GO STARS!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yeah, you got that right.:thumbsup: Dallas Stars are looking good. As for the Mavericks... We are beginning to get used to the disappointment. Some heads need to roll this time around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts