Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps just a tad later... too cold at that time. Roads won't be warm enough w/cold tires.
lol... you know youre from socal when you're complaining 60 in the morning is too cold! :lol: The other day I wasnt going to ride my bike to work in the morning because I thought it was a little chilly and then I turned on the morning news and it said in ND, with the wind chill, it was -52!!!! WTF! After that I told myself to stop being a pussy and just get on the damn bike. hahaha. I can try to stretch it out to about 10am but that may be pushing it. I promised the wifey we'd take the kids to disney on saturday. If saturday isnt good for anyone I'm also hitting ortega on sunday probably around 1 or so with a pretty big group.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It ain't too cold for me at that early time... You may not know, but I ride a bike for my job, year 'round. It's just that I've got track compound tires on, and no tire warmers. The tire deal was too good to pass up, but now I'm dealing with the limitations. That's all...

If you make it 10, I might be able to go. I have to drop the kids off at Saturday school at 9am, then get back to suit up. I'll keep you posted. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It ain't too cold for me at that early time... You may not know, but I ride a bike for my job, year 'round. It's just that I've got track compound tires on, and no tire warmers. The tire deal was too good to pass up, but now I'm dealing with the limitations. That's all...

If you make it 10, I might be able to go. I have to drop the kids off at Saturday school at 9am, then get back to suit up. I'll keep you posted. Anyone else going?

Im just giving you a hard time man...:eek:ccasion1 I got the Pirelli DC3s and even though they are probably the best tires I've owned they dont stick to the pavement well when its cold... so I hear you on that one. Got a few guys going tomorrow but theyre all heading out early too. Let me hit everyone up and see whats up. If anything you're more than welcome to hit ortega with us on Sunday. We got about 20 people going out.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Cesar... guess it'll have to be Sunday for me as well. Darn wife wants me to hang w/her and the family friends coming over.. now. In fact, the doorbell just rang. damn. sorry, dude!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts