Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's a 112 % here and tomorrow it suppose to be 115. There was a news flash saying that the devil have left the state for some place cooler:eyecrazy: . the only good thing is the girls are wearing less. global warming. it's been like this since this land was created. it suppose to be 114 on sunday. I'm still going riding.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
i am sure that is hot but i am sure that is a dry heat. u don't want to be where the temperature is 90 with the humidity at 90%, dam yucatan was hot

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Whatev.

I've been in Pheonix when it was 120, feels like Ft. Worth at 90. At least it's cool in the shade. :heyyou:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+1:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I've been in that dustbowl of a racetrack PIR when it was 114 outside and 120 plus trackside and it aint fun , and I would take the humidity over the dry heat anyday , nosebleeds and sore throats, forget that !!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Try living in south georgia. Its horrible.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
so most of you prefer a dry heat over humidity? i know i do although 114 is no walk in the park.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
maybe it's Canadian cold-bloodedness, but it was 32 C today (90 F), the usual high humidity because of the Great Lakes, and that's more than enough for me!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
cain772 said:
i am sure that is hot but i am sure that is a dry heat. u don't want to be where the temperature is 90 with the humidity at 90%, dam yucatan was hot
yeah welcome to florida.. its a steambath here during the summer. 90+deg and humid as hell..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts