·
Registered
1,775 Posts
...i still am

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was a gal once does that count :wink: and yes i can lurk.

BD
LOL... lurk anytime BD....

We will be back in the chat room about 6pm my time/AZ and 10pm East coast/Canadian time (Red636) if anyone wishes to join in our chat session...

Love that instant chat stuff!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
we the males demand a boyz room so we can :postwhore too :mrgreen:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Im back

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Ok I made a girl talk chat room in the 'Chat Room' section... anyone is invited but we will talk girl stuff......
This can be done by anyone @ anytime if they choose! in addition PM's can be done within the chat room as well, so in the event some privacy is wanted its avail just like on the main site.

BD

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Men can't handle girl chat rooms... they get board and leave.. this whole forum is basically a boyz room..video/pics n all... if I'm wrong I have some nice g-string pics I would love to post that I'm sure the women of the forum can enjoy..

we the males demand a boyz room so we can :postwhore too :mrgreen:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
You can post whatever you want. If guys dont like it they dont have to look. Equallity in sexes. I hope this gets me points with JB :lol:

·
3,008 Posts
You can post whatever you want. If guys dont like it they dont have to look. Equallity in sexes. I hope this gets me points with JB :lol:
:headshake thats why when i had a pick of a guys backside as an avatar BD changed it?

:heyyou:its so equal:lol:

·
3,008 Posts
cant chat in here, have to go to the "chat room" under "hoville"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts