Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know who is most f'ed up here. The little boy who wants to be a girl and girl scout (ok i really blame his f'ed up mom for this), the mom who thinks her 7 year old son should act, play, and dress like a girl, or the girl scouts, for backing down and saying ok we'll let boys join girl scouts. Crazy! This story is really bothering me, what do you guys think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/young-boy-wishes-join-girl-scouts-210130922.html

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I feel bad for the kid. I believe people are born gay just as I was born straight.
That said, maybe 7 is too young for the kid to really know?

Pretty messed up situation, I think girl scouts and boy scouts should be allowed to be gender specific for sure.

Tough situation if the kid really feels he is a girl in a boy's body and will live life as a girl or become one with surgery later in life. Of course, life isn't always fair so maybe this could be the kid's first lesson in that and leave the scouts alone.

Glad it isn't my problem.

·
Registered
599 Posts
What the eff is wrong with that kids mother? Stuff like this is NOT ok. YOu were born with a penis... you are a GUY. Girl scouts are for GIRLS.... grrrrr

And what bugs me is the people that let sh!t like this happen... no wonder the world is going to crap!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah man, i don't blame the kid at all. And whether you think a person is born gay or not, i really believe it his parents job to guide him in the right direction (ie: not allowing him to dress like a girl, play with girl toys, and think it ok to join an all girl organization). This would ideally be a dad's job, but apparently his dad is not in the equation. Which kinda helps explain why he is so confused i guess. He's definately got a tough road ahead of him. Be nice if the girls scouts wouldn't cower down and cater to the confused family. I personally think this would be a good lesson for him and mom if they didn't allow him in.

Anyway, just saw this, it really disturbed me, and i thought i'd share. Like you, glad it's not my problem. And yes, i agree stuff as this is why everything is going to crap.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I guess there will be a bunch of new badges............

the " ooohh fabolus" shopping badge
the "rainbow ends here" badge

WTF, this is why our country is failing. We might as well just open the 10R.net doors to gixxers.....

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Homosexuality is a mental disorder plain and simple. Why we make exceptions for them is fucking retarded. Now I don't mean make fun of them or anything and it's not always something that can be fixed but alot of homosexuals now are fucking choice. The whole same sex marriage thing is a fucking joke.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I guess there will be a bunch of new badges............

the " ooohh fabolus" shopping badge
the "rainbow ends here" badge

WTF, this is why our country is failing. We might as well just open the 10R.net doors to gixxers.....
lol, are gixxers terrible ?

anyone agree this is 1000% mothers fault and dad? common im i to think that this kid has the ability to think what his really doing? WTF!:eyecrazy: whata bunch of horrible people people..... the kids brain is a freakin sponge you can make it straight or fucked up like this kid turned out so far.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
lol, are gixxers terrible ?

anyone agree this is 1000% mothers fault and dad? common im i to think that this kid has the ability to think what his really doing? WTF!:eyecrazy: whata bunch of horrible people people..... the kids brain is a freakin sponge you can make it straight or fucked up like this kid turned out so far.
No,just making a point. This is the Kawi forum, not the gixxers painted green that think they're kawis forum.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
This is the same bullish!t that is pissing me off everyday. It is the pussification of America. Little kids are getting set up for failure. Team sports don't have losers anymore, my kid brought a note home from school that said they could wear costumes to school but they cannot wear anything scary, because it might upset some of the other students, they are 7 for f#^k sake. Now they are letting boys in the girl scouts. I am getting fed up with America, people are ruining everything. Soon you will have to do a public apology for farting in public. I personally am sick of this, sports have losers, halloween is scary, girls are girlscouts. Fuckin pussies

Rant complete

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I didn't bother reading the article. Is the kid from a gay marriage or something? Then I would understand and my assumptions would be proven correct on that matter. If one of my nephews(7 and 10) asked to be a girl scout, I would have to ask if he was wanting to do it for the vagina. If not, I would be floored. Kids don't even think about sex at age 7 let alone know if they are gay or not. I bet it was all a ploy by the parents to sue if the boy was not allowed into the girl scouts or something.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
This is the same bullish!t that is pissing me off everyday. It is the pussification of America. Little kids are getting set up for failure. Team sports don't have losers anymore, my kid brought a note home from school that said they could wear costumes to school but they cannot wear anything scary, because it might upset some of the other students, they are 7 for f#^k sake. Now they are letting boys in the girl scouts. I am getting fed up with America, people are ruining everything. Soon you will have to do a public apology for farting in public. I personally am sick of this, sports have losers, halloween is scary, girls are girlscouts. Fuckin pussies

Rant complete
+63846253847!!! I'm so glad I was able to grow up in a still competitive culture. Kids now think everything should be handed to them bec even if u lose as something u still get a trophy or whatever so have no incentives to try and get better at something bec winning doesn't matter. While I love when assignments in school are for participation points, real life things based on competition shouldn't have everybody a winner, be rewarded for doing better than the rest.

I also think it's fucking retarded to have a boy in girl scouts its GIRL scouts! They have scouts for boys too....BOY scouts! I love my country but yes ita getting to be fuckin outrageous with the stupid ahit they let happen just so somebody won't be upset....get the fuck over it and move on, I hate whiny bitches they should all get kicked in their pussies!

·
Registered
468 Posts

Rant complete
+63846253847!!! I'm so glad I was able to grow up in a still competitive culture. Kids now think everything should be handed to them bec even if u lose as something u still get a trophy or whatever so have no incentives to try and get better at something bec winning doesn't matter. While I love when assignments in school are for participation points, real life things based on competition shouldn't have everybody a winner, be rewarded for doing better than the rest.

I also think it's fucking retarded to have a boy in girl scouts its GIRL scouts! They have scouts for boys too....BOY scouts! I love my country but yes ita getting to be fuckin outrageous with the stupid ahit they let happen just so somebody won't be upset....get the fuck over it and move on, I hate whiny bitches they should all get kicked in their pussies!
:+2: I can't argue with the truth. It's good to know that there are still men with balls in this country.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Am I only one who isn't shocked by this?!?!? I mean honestly I'm 26, an the last like 5-10 years with the babyisation of America is getting out of hand! Teacher don't correct homework in red pen due to negative impact of telling the kids their wrong!!!!!! Really hmmmm?!?!? U mean if I'm wrong I need to fix it?!?!? Not anymore we will just give u some drugs an put your kid in special classes.......so child left behind?!?!? U can never fail a grade!! That would hinder the child's ability and upset him knowing he isn't like the others!!! Well duh he is dumb!!! I hate how parents blame everything on something besides theirselves ! I was raised with yes sir yes ma'am an please an thank you for everything! Now it's gimme this gimme that! Like. Ecause they are born in America everything is entitled to him/her!!!!! Biggest thing I hate is when a parents get fucked for actually trying to raise a kid with morals like a few yrs ago read about a lady who let her son go to school by himself! He was 12 I think in new York sure not the best place, but she let him go to school had to ride subways an walk on city streets! Well when it was found out this happened I think she lost her kod for awhile for an investigation! Well if u raise kids telling them that everyone is gonna hurt them then Might as well put them in a padded room for their life! It's the reason u never see kids outside cause if ur a parent an u let ur kid out of site you could b found irresponsible an all that!!! When I was young we would leave the house 8-10am and didn't come back till sunset!!! No phones, no nothing!! Hell we never got raped or kidnapped but then again now I see people who raise their kids with a tv instead of guidance! Love the country hate how it's run. Lol past a little time at work with this rant

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
Were goin to hell in a hand basket. :headshake Theres more for me to say than I can type right now. :headshake

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Were goin to hell in a hand basket. :headshake Theres more for me to say than I can type right now. :headshake
:+1:, this country is starting to implode

All the little things, like the aforementioned article, gays in the military (and the gay movement in general), big brother knowing every step we make, parents not being able to spank their kids in public, California law in general, and a host of other "socially acceptable" changes is what is killing this country.

The last real American generation was the WW2 era, ever since then we have been on a decline, and an even steeper decline in the last 10 or so years. What good has come from all these changes? The US tried to keep to itself in WW2 and we were eventually forced in, ever since then it seems like we jump to help every other country as they continue to bad mouth us every chance they get, meanwhile we have millions of homeless families here needing help!!!!! We borrowing millions of dollars from CHINA and then sending millions of dollars back to CHINA for aid??????

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
When I was 7 I wanted to be a Factory motocross rider:thumbsup: My dad told me the world needs ditch diggers more :thumbsup:
and a damn fine ditch digger i turned out to be:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
and a damn fine ditch digger i turned out to be:thumbsup:
I dig ditches for the Army and I could not be happier. Well I used to until I became a recruiter (not by choice) now I have to deal with the kids who are a result of this stupidity.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I dig ditches for the Army and I could not be happier. Well I used to until I became a recruiter (not by choice) now I have to deal with the kids who are a result of this stupidity.
I dig ditches to sleep in for the Marine Corps, and i prefer my bed lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts