Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this girl last night. She was riding a 2006 Kawi 650, the v-twin. She has only had it three weeks and already has 1700 miles on it. I looked at her tires, yeah, only like 3/8ths" of chicken strips. She is really cool and is very interested in learning more about bikes. This is her second one. She had an aprilla 50 before. Did I mention that she is really cute and I'm taking her out tonight? Hope she doesn't pass me : ) but then again, I'd love the view.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Those 650's are parallel twins- good find on the girl though.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
hangman39 said:
I was going to say I bet she even knows the difference between a V-Twin and a Parallel Twin:heyyou:
Well, thats two of you that beat me to it.

And Austin, you naughty boy!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good for you and hope that something good comes out of this.

Here's my little short story: Did lots of dating and married some chick when I was 21 (she later turned out to be like Linda Blair in the Exorist). None of these women appreciated bikes and riding as much as I did and most would complain shortly into a ride: too tired, too hot, too bored, too sore, etc., etc....

Got rid of them all and decided that I needed a woman who rides. Finally found my wife (Heather) online about 5 years ago. She was riding a Ninja 600r at the time, but moved up to a 2001 zx9r shortly afterwards. We dated for a couple of years and tied the knot just two years ago. She usually follows me through the twisties and doesn't have much evidence of chicken stripes on her 9. Life is good!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you find a woman who rides, marry her! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We went and played volleyball last night and were gonig to to catch a movie. After the v ball game, she wanted to ride instead of the movie. I'm not dreaming am I?

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
:mrgreen:
yamadak13 said:
We went and played volleyball last night and were gonig to to catch a movie. After the v ball game, she wanted to ride instead of the movie. I'm not dreaming am I?
:dontknow: maybe you should pinch yo self

1 - 20 of 60 Posts