Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finish the instalation of My power commander and a GIpro w/ATRE. It have been pretty straight forward for both,and the dowload of my map for the PC have been OK.

Now the bad parts.:BangHead:
I'M able to put the ATRE in mode 1 and the thingS SEEMS TO KEEP IT IUN MEMORY, but the GI doesn't work. I have try the Auto-Learning Procedure ( 5.3 in their sheet ) but it does not work . I Push the button and keep it push until the L appears then i release the button, the L is Blinking then the number 1 appears in the gear indicator, i put the transmission in first, but the number one continue to blaink for ever.It doesn't seems to learn a f.... things:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire ( can you feel a bit of frustration here). I Have try all sort of thing's to made it works, but nothing work.Try to push back the button after a minutes of number 1 flashing on first gear, U appears,then desapears, D appears, and nothing works.I Have try only on hte battery ( engine dead) and also with the engine runing.Nothing works

Also my FI light flash in the dash continualy,Any idea ?

Please help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Answer to myself !!!

lol

Problem solved. The green /red stripe wire was out of the conector.

Just fro your information the guys at Healtech give me a very good support. I send them an e-mail this morning ( Sunday) and i receive an answer with a list of things to check in less than an hour ( a Sunday morning).

I'm very impress with their support,and the product is very well made.

I just finish the instalation of My power commander and a GIpro w/ATRE. It have been pretty straight forward for both,and the dowload of my map for the PC have been OK.

Now the bad parts.:BangHead:
I'M able to put the ATRE in mode 1 and the thingS SEEMS TO KEEP IT IUN MEMORY, but the GI doesn't work. I have try the Auto-Learning Procedure ( 5.3 in their sheet ) but it does not work . I Push the button and keep it push until the L appears then i release the button, the L is Blinking then the number 1 appears in the gear indicator, i put the transmission in first, but the number one continue to blaink for ever.It doesn't seems to learn a f.... things:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire ( can you feel a bit of frustration here). I Have try all sort of thing's to made it works, but nothing work.Try to push back the button after a minutes of number 1 flashing on first gear, U appears,then desapears, D appears, and nothing works.I Have try only on hte battery ( engine dead) and also with the engine runing.Nothing works

Also my FI light flash in the dash continualy,Any idea ?

Please help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts