Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though, they’re actually made in Luxemburg, Gilles components embody the spirit of ruthless German efficiency. The shape of the levers makes them naturally fall under the index and middle finger of the each hand; perfect for you two-finger brakers out there. These levers are available in black, silver and gold colors and the TUV-approved design also includes a folding mechanism which should make them more apt to survive a minor get off.

Available for most late-model sportbikes.

These are not yet on our website, to get your levers, call TJ at 866-931-6644 ext 817 and be sure to mention you saw it here. We ship fast too! You can also send email FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with the subject line GILLES LEVERS and be sure to specify what color you want and the year and model of the motorcycle you ride.

Sold individually or as a pair.

Folding mechanism in action.

Brake lever.

The finish-machining of each of these products is flawless; there are no rough edges or sharp points, just a smooth, wear-resistant surface that’ll look good for a long time.

Clutch lever.

As always, Gilles Racing Components include a set of clear instructions and, where necessary, all spacers or other fitting hardware is included.

These levers fit well under the fingers thanks to a 50-position adjustment wheel.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
me likey those...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Wow...those are top notch. I kinda want them now

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
When you hold something that was made by Gilles, you get the sense a lot of time went into the design and the manufacture thereof.
Yeah, I agree. I just got some Gilles rearsets and they are high-quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts