Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get black Gilles as31gt rearset from one of our sponsors! It's going on my sexy 2nd gen beast. Cannot wait to get it in the mail. If you have 'em on your bike lets hear your opinions.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
:lol: Now thats a man excited about his new toy!!:lol: I know how ya feel! Every time I order something new I try and find a s much info as I possibly can!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is soo true bro! Whenever I get a new toy I do the install and mess with it. Then I even take the manual with me in the :pottytrai to do research. hahaha!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
:lol:
Youre not the only one! But I must say, whoever said the waiting is the best part should be :nutkick::bash::bitchslap

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I love em! Had them since Dec 07. Make sure you use locktite though.

Check it...

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Have them on my 1st gen...I had to put a little rubber thing on the gear, it was destroying my shoes, boots...to aggressive

·
Registered
905 Posts
I love the way they look, but I got Vortex, couldnt drop that $ on rearsets at the time

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
man that bike look good, do you ride it lol it's so damn CLEAN:eek:ccasion1
Shit, you betcha. I put 35,000 miles on my 1st motor and have about 6,000 now on this motor (which had approx 2k when I got it). Plus that pic was the day after a trackday at Homestead Speedway. I just make sure my ride is always clean. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love em! Had them since Dec 07. Make sure you use locktite though.

Check it...
That bike looks tight!!

Have them on my 1st gen...I had to put a little rubber thing on the gear, it was destroying my shoes, boots...to aggressive
I will most likely wear my alpinestars when I ride. I had woodcraft rearsets on my gsxr and it tore up my regular shoes, but thanks for the info.

how much do they cost?
Hit up one of our sponsors! I got mine from Mary from Superbike supply. Thanks Mary! Still cannot wait until I get 'em from UPS.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rockwoot: Look what the UPS guy left at my door step! Tried to crop and didn't work, so it was so big... I have the rest of the parts and the carbon fiber heel guard. I will get pic when it's on the bike!

Attachments

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Lookin good. I had them on my last bike and so want a gold set for my 2nd Gen. "Zero play" is not exaggerating. Improved shifting ten fold. You get what you pay for and these are no exception.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Just finished installing them on my winter project bike (10r 3rd gen). We have like 1 ft snow here so no comments on how they are on track or street. But the build quality is realy good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts