Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys make the SpeedoHealer...

They now make a "real time gear indicator" for Zukes that incorporates a TRE.

I sent them an e-mail about Kwaks units being available...

Here's their response...

Hi Steve,

It's nice to hear from you again!

We plan to make a GIpro version for Kawasaki later this year.

We will keep you informed.

Kind Regards,

Norbert
HealTech Electronics

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Thought BlueDevil got his worked out for TRE's too.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
go with bloo's i have been down sence my accident but i did see the vid. you cant beat it with a stick. plan on installing mine this thursday.

·
Registered
735 Posts
So where can I buy one that works with my TRE?? Also might need a spedo healer soon.. does that tie in with the gear indicator?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
colinmitchell111 said:
So where can I buy one that works with my TRE?? Also might need a spedo healer soon.. does that tie in with the gear indicator?
Bluedevil does make one to work with the TRE. PM him to get the details.
Also I believe that there is a thread regarding his gear indicators.

I have one of his for use without the TRE. It is bright as hell and works great.
:thumbsup: to Bloo for such a great piece of equipment.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,548 Posts
According to the website, the GIPro one has the TRE feature built-in to it! That's cool! It doesn't just work in conjuction with the TRE, it replaces it and provides the same features.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyDork said:
According to the website, the GIPro one has the TRE feature built-in to it! That's cool! It doesn't just work in conjuction with the TRE, it replaces it and provides the same features.
Yes, but if you have a custom map for your PC WITHOUT a TRE, then you have to turn it (TRE) off...it does give you that option...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,548 Posts
Older Guy said:
Yes, but if you have a custom map for your PC WITHOUT a TRE, then you have to turn it (TRE) off...it does give you that option...
YES...it claims to have button on it to engage or disengage the TRE feature on-the-fly.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,548 Posts
Did they give you an "expected date of availablity"? The unit sounds very nice if it does all of those things in a single, plug-and-play device.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SkyDork said:
Did they give you an "expected date of availablity"? The unit sounds very nice if it does all of those things in a single, plug-and-play device.
End of the year....

·
Registered
11 Posts
GLpro from Healtech is on sale by now in Europe as Healtech is based in Hungary within EU.

This is the reason there is already some official ressellers that list the variant for the Kawasaki bikes in EU.

http://www.ps-performance.com/
in Belgium said they will have them next week .

I guess , there would be available in the USA beginning of the November month probably from their official importers.

A+

·
Registered
683 Posts
I just got the email response from healtech on yesterday and he said that Gipro will be available within ten days for the 2006 Zx-10R !!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I might have mine in a few days but am a test case like a few others on this site. Will ge giving a review and especially looking how fast it responds compared to the Unit I made. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts