Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have not herd about him i have no idea were you have been.... I'm sure most of you know who I'm talking about hes new DVD is coming out soon and i was just wondering has any one ever found out who he is ? Theres been story's of him being dead or arrested blah blah blah... This guy is my spider man LMAO... Heres some videos if you don't Know him..

Hese website
http://www.ghostridermovie.net/start.html

Videos

·
Registered
409 Posts
I havent seen any of his stuff in a couple years. His police chase videos are the best

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I thought he was dead?! There were several people posting "copycat" videos but i hadn't seen anything new on him in a while. Not that I've been looking either but that dude's nuts!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Guy has balls, that's for sure. I used to think he was cool but as I've gotten older I realize now that he's just a fcuking idiot who has no concern for the safety of anyone around him. Darwin will catch up with him eventually.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Guy has balls, that's for sure. I used to think he was cool but as I've gotten older I realize now that he's just a fcuking idiot who has no concern for the safety of anyone around him. Darwin will catch up with him eventually.
^^^ that's entire post is pretty much spot on!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I know this is the responsible answer/post and in my heart I know it to be true. It doesn't stop the vids from being absolutely frickin awesome though! :mrgreen:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Yep a legend. I just downloaded his video collection off pirate bay the other week.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah the yellow turbo busa inspired me to make my old bike 96 YZF600 look sorta like it.

Powder coated every part on the bike lol...

·
Registered
201 Posts
this whole "thing" Ghostrider is done by a couple of people and proffesional riders, they have done this for a living until one driver hit a truck ...

never was a fan of what they did, but you cant deny the riding skill !

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I know this is the responsible answer/post and in my heart I know it to be true. It doesn't stop the vids from being absolutely frickin awesome though! :mrgreen:
:+2::+2::+2::+2: that shit was freaking epic to watch though!!!! admittedly, I would NEVER for the life of me even remotely thinking about splitting lanes between a car and semi at any sort of speed over 30 mph, like in the 3 min vid. Holy shit.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hes back?! you think he wouldve learned that kawi is faster by now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts