Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering whether he is still alive? Was watching some old movies of his and remember a friend mentioning he heard somewhere that he got killed doing smoething, anyone know for sure?:dontknow:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Nope but hopefully not, always got a kick out of his videos.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember hearing a few years ago that he was dead. Then there was nothing for about a year, then, BAM he comes out with a new video. A few years go by and we start hearing that he's dead again. If anything, I'd say it's to get the heat off of him for a bit.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Kickaho said:
I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember hearing a few years ago that he was dead. Then there was nothing for about a year, then, BAM he comes out with a new video. A few years go by and we start hearing that he's dead again. If anything, I'd say it's to get the heat off of him for a bit.
Yep, I had to change my name and move to NJ for a while to get the heat off... next movie will feature the Ferrari kill on the GSP !!..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
ninja9rc said:
Yep, I had to change my name and move to NJ for a while to get the heat off... next movie will feature the Ferrari kill on the GSP !!..:thumbsup:
:lol: :spit: :crackup:

:heyyou: :bs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts