Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just mentioned to my GF a couple weeks ago that someone here on the forum had mentioned, that there were a bunch of 08 CBR1000RR's on sale in TN for a hell of a deal and what do you know... she went right for it...
She kept begging me for over a week to find more info about it and I had to finally give in...(can only go for so long without sex you know...:mrgreen:)
anyways... she found what she wanted right away here at this dealer
http://www.ritchiepowersports.com/
and even the color she liked and got the deal of a lifetime as she called it, just a tad over $7k out the door all fees and taxes included (yes it's in writing, I have seen a copy of the contract:thumbsup:). So guess what we are doing this weekend??? Weather permitting we ride down on my 10 to bring that baby home to Mama, or if it looks too gloomy we take a trailer, anyways... it will be in her garage by Sunday so she says.:thumbsup:
At least she will be halfway able to keep up with me from now on, so I don't have to wait every 5 minutes for her...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What color did she buy,Louis?

·
Registered
397 Posts
That dealer is 15 min from me. You need to take it over to the Gap or Skyway this weekend and break it in for her :smile:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Nice!

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Damn I just checked their site... $6464!!! Good lawd I wanna buy one. That's one badass deal!!! I want the repsol for $6464. I would do that!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure I will take pics when we get it and on the way and home, but I doubt it if she let's me break it in, she knows how I ride my 10...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What color did she buy,Louis?
she wanted yellow/black, she has a thing for that color...:mrgreen: besides she also has a yellow "wing" at home, for the "lazy days" of summer...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats on the great deal!! just one tip!! I'd make sure that all the recalls have been addressed get the vin and run it for recalls!!! the clutch problem sticks in my mind the most!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on the great deal!! just one tip!! I'd make sure that all the recalls have been addressed get the vin and run it for recalls!!! the clutch problem sticks in my mind the most!!!
Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
I'll look into that as soon as I get a chance

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Oil issue...

like I told you in that text,search CBR 1000R and read about how they are notorious about burning oil.
Some do,some don't hopefully she got a non-burner.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course I'll do that buddy... btw how is that new rubber feeling in the back? wanna ride a bit on Sunday? my GF wants to put that new bike on the road:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
rode down to Nashville today,in the rain and it feels very stable in a down pour.
Posted pictures on the regional forum,under Indiana.
also figure out a time frame,gotta be back to watch them Steelers!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
representing!

Cool,Yellow and Black...
Representing my Steelers! Way to go Girl!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool,Yellow and Black...
Representing my Steelers! Way to go Girl!
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Except.... she hates the steelers...:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep... I'll post pictures when I have some...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts