Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you get that castor oil smell like in race cars, dirtbikes, ect. is it a pree mix with the gas or is it the oil? or both. for zx10r

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:lol:....simply put a 2 stroke motor in them!!!!! and if you find a 500cc 2 stroke to slap in there then let me know! other than that.....you could always keep a little spray bottle of premixed 2 stroke fuel and just spray a little on your shirt or inside the helmet before your ride..........even better, just rub a little bit under your nose and it'll last for hours!!!!! i love that smell though!!!!!:badteeth:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they do make a cr500 2stroke and a atk700 2stroke:eyecrazy: i use klotz pree mix with 20% castor oil and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it smellllllllls ggoooooooooooooooodddddddddddd. i figured castor oil is great for were protection and could only imagine what it would do if you filled the motor with it. anybody ever used it in a 4stroke motor?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
yeh, use to have a cr500 for a VERY short time when i was young....that thing scared the shit out of me!!!! sold it, kept my cr125 and used the cash to buy my kawi klr enduro!!:lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
that's what i love about 2strokes you twist the throttle and it goes quick then out of nowhere the bike just got like a few hundred extra ponies and you better hold on lol. the first day i got my cr250r i gave it some throttle and the bike ment forward and i rolled off the back haha.
one day i'm going to get a service honda cr500 super motard bike. passing cars on a street legal 2smoke going 70mph doing a wheelie lol. the motor would probably blow if you let off the gas though...no lube. back on subject.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
they do make a cr500 2stroke and a atk700 2stroke:eyecrazy: i use klotz pree mix with 20% castor oil and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it smellllllllls ggoooooooooooooooodddddddddddd. i figured castor oil is great for were protection and could only imagine what it would do if you filled the motor with it. anybody ever used it in a 4stroke motor?
+1 on Klotz synthetic racing with Beenol, that's what I used in my 04 KX500 and use it in my RD350 too mixed with 100oct gas.

It will foul the hell out of the plugs in a four strke if mixed with trhe gas dude. 2 strokes get their lubrication from the mixture/injection and 4 strokes have crank case oil.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts