Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The strip section is getting quiet guys. How's everyone doing so far? Improving times? Getting new work done ?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
yeah, has been. havent been able to make a pass since cup in april 2 mos. ago. 07 is coming around, ran 159.6 on motor on a easy last pass. need a good test and tune day. has more in it as it sets. debating pulling 04 engine and cking everything, maybe stepping it up a little. thing is its perfect crazy 8, super comp., very consistient et bike like it is. rain and work just havent allowed racing. hows ur bike coming,been able to get anything done?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Haven't made it out this season... moving from CA to DC preparing everything for that

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same here I'm getting ready to move to the cleveland area and only have had one chance to get to the strip. Gaz it haven't done any of the work yet that's been put off until the move!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Going out next Thursday :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Only made one full pass this year. Working out some issues with the new build. Weather has been a big factor, we have had a ton of rain. Looks like the next time I'll be able to race isn't until the end of July.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
Same here I'm getting ready to move to the cleveland area and only have had one chance to get to the strip. Gaz it haven't done any of the work yet that's been put off until the move!
So then you be coming to norwalk? That's where we go every Wednesday. This drag pac is hard to get used to. Like its on and off lol.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So then you be coming to norwalk? That's where we go every Wednesday. This drag pac is hard to get used to. Like its on and off lol.
Yeah Norwalk or Thompson. I heard there are a lot of tracks over that way. We'll have to meet up one Wednesday once I move

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread is pretty old; but man I wish this was still an active sub thread! Miss the good old days when psychobike was still around and there was a lot of traffic. I hope the good old days of forums like this are good hot zones for moto enthusiasts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts