Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I posted about being engaged already (been a blur for the past few months at work and planning the wedding so if I didn't I apologize...) but it's down to the wire so I thought I'd post up and share a little of my excitement. Wedding is at 2:00 PM and I can't wait! Not even nervous yet, just happy. :mrgreen:

Anyway, probably won't check this until after the hornymoon, but thanks in advance for all the congrats and well wishes... and the jokes (and non-joking comments :wink: ) about running while I can and such. I finally found a keeper and I ain't lettin' her go. :thumbsup:

Later folks... I'll think about you while I'm... Nah, who am I kiddin? I'm only thinkin' about ONE thing for the next week. :la:

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
CONGRATS! :eek:ccasion1

but seriously, RUN... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
El Diablo said:
I think I posted about being engaged already (been a blur for the past few months at work and planning the wedding so if I didn't I apologize...) but it's down to the wire so I thought I'd post up and share a little of my excitement. Wedding is at 2:00 PM and I can't wait! Not even nervous yet, just happy. :mrgreen: :
Congratulation! that's a big moment. But you get used to it after the first 2.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:ttiwwop: ...of your wife that is. Congrats dude, hope you enjoy the married life as much as I wish I did. :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Congrats, have a good time with the break-in! Runnr' up into the high RPM's! LOL

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
just wanted to send out a congrats to you.....i know you said you probably wouldn't check this thread until the honeymoon is over but i figured since it has been about 2 hours since you started this thread that the honeymoon is probably over.... :heyyou: :mrgreen: :beer:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
blackbeast said:
wishing you and your wife the very best in life may the Lord keep and bless you abundantly:thumbsup:
:werd:

Congrats EL D!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts