Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, baby girl is about twelve weeks away from poppin' out now and my life has already changed. I can't wait!!! :mrgreen: Been without internet for a short while now and just got back on and wanted to pop in and say hello to some old friends. Hope all of you are doing well.

Oh, and I had some memories brought back this week. I had a message from the guy that bought El Diablo from me. He is going to sell it now. Wish I could get it back. That bike was the most special out of all I've owned. It was the perfect bike straight from the dealer and just got better with mods.

Anyway, I miss hangin' out with ya'll. Just don't have the time lately and it's hard to make time when I don't even have a bike, much less a wicked 10R to show off. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already told Kim that I would get up with my baby girl ANYTIME of the night and rock, walk, drive, or whatever it takes. I'll sleep when I give up this body. Until then, my daughter is worth anything I have to do. :thumbsup: I guarantee you've never seen a prouder Dad in the world and she isn't even here! I show off ultrasound images to people I don't even know! :mrgreen:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Good to hear from ya D.

You sound like you're ready to be a daddy. :mrgreen:

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Good to hear from you El D. Must be a really exciting time for you. Best of luck with the family.

Hey Dustin, haven't seen you around in a while either. Congrats on the new addition to the fam.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Good to hear from you El D. Must be a really exciting time for you. Best of luck with the family.

Hey Dustin, haven't seen you around in a while either. Congrats on the new addition to the fam.
:imwnin:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naw man, Im prouder than you f'sho :mrgreen: My little man is 2 months old now. Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics, and I know you'll get some good ones. I wonder if you'll spend as much time fixin hair and nails, as you did on El Diablo. :heyyou:
Ok, so you've got one on me since yours is already here. Congrats bro! I can't wait! And yes, I'll be doin' lots of mods. Ya'll know me. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And thanks to everybody for the congrats. I'm stoked! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
ED you are going to be a super dad:thumbsup: The first few years are going to be the BEST time of your life. Congrats to you and all the other ridin buds that have then as well. I have a seven year old boy and a two year old girl. Great times:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Congrats El. Kids are great. I had a daughter born in 1975 (now 31) who I have only just met, as her mother and I split before she was born (not my doing btw) and she would not acknowledge me as the father at the registration of birth. She had her adopted out. Has been a major hole in my life, but I met her last September, the day after fathers day and we now have a wonderful relationship. That's the fairytale ending... While she has always been in my thoughts, I can now say I have 4 kids... not 3

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I'm lookin' forward to my daddy's girl until she gets old enough for the boys to start lookin' at... Then I'll have to stock up on ammo! :machinegu

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
My wife and I are expecting our second in the first week of July. We are not sure if it is a boy or girl, but my 2 year old sons when asked says "Little...baby...sister" totally unprompted! So he obviously knows something we don't.

Congrats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts