Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to see how many riders we have from Germany. I know we have at least 5 here. Post up with the area you live in and whether or not you plan on going to any of these races this year.

April 2007
27th - 29th World Superbike Championship rd 5, Assen, Netherlands.

June 2007
28th - 30th MotoGP rd 9:, Assen, Netherlands.

July 2007
13th - 15th MotoGP rd 10:, Sachsenring, Germany.
20th - 22nd World Superbike Championship rd 9, Brno, Czech Republic.

August 2007
17th - 19th MotoGP rd 12:, Brno, Czech Republic.

September 2007
7th - 9th World Superbike Championship rd 11, Eurospeedway, Lausitz,
Germany.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kaiserslautern

:fu2: Been there done that brother, Off to Croatia on the 18th for a 3 day track day. Hopefully I can get the 04 R6 track bike.... Well I know I'll get it, just will I have it in time. My RC51 has 5000 miles on Mid America so I got out of there before I dropped it. So he has earned the right to retire from the track. LOL..

Ski..

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Kaiserslautern

Hey...Chris is setting up the Assen trip for the GP race now. I would like to do the WSBK race in Assen as well, need to see 1 before we go back this year to the states. We should look into the France GP race as well....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kneedragger_13 -- I am def in for the MotoGP in Assen. Too bad I couldn't hit up the Swiss Alps trip with you guys in July. Are you going to be taking any other trips?

I know there are more riders in Germany...where is everyone at?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am possibly thinking of going to Assen for WSBK aslo at the end of April. Not sure of that at this time and I want to hit up 1 more GP race. Was thinking LeMans and Brno....Glad you going to Assen though, you missed a great time last year.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone want to meet up and do a Hockenheim track day or maybe head over to the Nurburgring before it gets much colder out?

·
Registered
233 Posts
BUMP!!

Anyone interested in doing a Nurburgring trip in late May or June timeframe? I know some people in Mannheim and Grafenwoehr area that will be interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts