Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yup, but what the hell was that at turn 1 :headshake

looks like they're getting the bike set up better :thumbsup:

LOL yeah no kidding he got hung out to dry way out there looked like spies in his first WSBK race LOL, but prob just got pushed out wide and no other place to go really... but he did a good job yeah looks like hes finally having some luck with the bike setup ... hopefully he can keep it going and start to run upfront more..

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wonder why Nicky's bike doesn't seem to be as fast as Stoner's in a straight line....I've been l
watching that for the las 3 races....and yesterday there was a moment when Nicky was behind Melandri maybe 1 bike lenght and couldn't or didn't go by him. Forget about turning and all that....the Desmo is still the fastest or 2nd fastest bike in a stright line.
I think he's coming to grips with the bike....I hope Ducati don't chop him after just 1 year.
Maybe because Stoner won the championship in his 1st year on the bike they set their rider standard to that....
Anyway, great battle and hats off to Melandri and Hayden!....oh shit!! did I give away the results?

racer155

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder why Nicky's bike doesn't seem to be as fast as Stoner's in a straight line....I've been l
watching that for the las 3 races....and yesterday there was a moment when Nicky was behind Melandri maybe 1 bike lenght and couldn't or didn't go by him. Forget about turning and all that....the Desmo is still the fastest or 2nd fastest bike in a stright line.
I think he's coming to grips with the bike....I hope Ducati don't chop him after just 1 year.
Maybe because Stoner won the championship in his 1st year on the bike they set their rider standard to that....
Anyway, great battle and hats off to Melandri and Hayden!....oh shit!! did I give away the results?

racer155
Didn`t Notice that about Nicky`s bike being slower in the Straights.. Gonna Check that out next race..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.