Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just picked up a 2021 ZX10r that will be a race bike. I'll be running it stock the first few rounds because parts are a bit hard to come by and take a while to get shipped here(South America)

I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with.

1. Does the 2021 come with one or two lines coming out of the brake master cylinder? I need to order lines and want to confirm which ones will work. Looking at these: Fren Tubo Brake Lines 162140-3

2. Do any of you have some ball park geometry settings to start at. Nothing exact but just ball park numbers for shock length and fork level at the triples. I'll be running 120/70/17 and 200/55/17 for the first round and then moving to Dunlop Slicks 120/70/17 and 200/60/17.

Thanks and cool to be here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Crickets here :)

I'll be ordering an Ohlins shock. The shop specs it out based on weight but my last purchase for another bike the rate was way off.

What spring would you recommend for the 2021? Stock wheel base(which is longer than Gen 5) and I weight 180lbs without gear. I ask because since I'm abroad it's not as simple to just get another spring.
Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts